The Stamford Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance the civic and economic vitality of Stamford, Connecticut. The Chamber's primary mission is "to represent, strengthen and unify Stamford business community efforts to provide the best environment in which to work and live". As you navigate through our Web Site, you will find more than 1,600 businesses readily available to service all your needs. These companies are a tribute to the significant investment that has made to ensure the economic growth and vitality Stamford.
- Largest business organization in southwestern CT!
- Representing more than 1600 business and professional firms in Stamford.
- Over 60 events per year, check out our calendar for upcoming events.
- Twenty committees with over 250 members volunteering, helping the business community.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing Chambers in the northeast United States.